In support of Biblio’s commitment to excellence in bookselling, we are pleased to once again pay the tuition for a bookseller to attend the Colorado Antiquarian Book Seminar.
The Colorado Antiquarian Book Seminar is one of the single greatest resources available for professional booksellers of every experience level to increase their knowledge.
This is the eighth year that Biblio has offered a bookseller a scholarship to attend the Seminar. Biblio’s scholarship awards:
- The full cost of tuition for the Seminar
- $250 toward accommodations at the facilities provided by the seminar
- $250 donation to a non-profit of the winner’s choice which promotes literacy and/or education
- One year of Biblio’s lowest commission option with all monthly fees rebated.
Past scholarship recipients have reported the amazing depth of information available during this 5 day event, and we are proud to be able to help booksellers attend.
To apply, please provide:
- A few paragraphs on why you hope to attend the Colorado Antiquarian Book Seminar. (no more than one single-spaced page)
- A brief description of the charity you would choose to receive the donation and why you chose them (no more than one single-spaced page)
Email your entry to email@example.com by May 30, 2016.
We’ll announce a winner by June 10th.
Amber is the marketing coordinator at Biblio. A lifelong love of the written word brought her to Biblio and she happily spends her days talking about books and delving into the wide world of antiquarian books.