101 WAYS TO WORK OUT WITH WEIGHTS : Effective Exercises to Sculpt Your Body and Burn Fat !
by Whitmarsh, Cindy
Standard Delivery: 25 to 30 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
This is a book for women who want to improve or start a weight-lifting routine. Another follow-up to our successful 101 Ways to Work Out on the Ball, this book targets another piece of inexpensive yet powerful equipment - dumbbells.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Diversity Books, IOBA (AU)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- 101 WAYS TO WORK OUT WITH WEIGHTS : Effective Exercises to Sculpt Your Body and Burn Fat !
- Whitmarsh, Cindy
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good +
- 3rd Impression
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Fair Winds Press
- Place of Publication
- Gloucester, Massachusetts, U.S.A.
- Date published
- Exercise, Body Sculpting, Health, Fitness, Cindy Whitmash
- Bookseller catalogs
- Alternative Health;
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Diversity Books, IOBA
Diversity Books - Terms of Sale: All PRICES quoted are in Australian DOLLARS. So as not to disadvantage Australian purchasers, all prices are GST INCLUSIVE. Books may be returned within seven days of receipt if found to be incorrectly described. Australian buyers: We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, PayPal, Bank counter cheque, Australia Post money order, personal cheque [must clear before shipment], and direct deposit to Commonwealth Bank account. International buyers: We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. International buyers have the choice of FAST AIRMAIL [approx.3-10 business days, depending on destination]or STANDARD AIRMAIL [approx. 10-25 business days, depending on destination] Please EMAIL regarding ARTICLE FOR SALE, AVAILABILITY, PAYMENT and POSTAGE/HANDLING OPTIONS.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....[more]