13 publications on bibliographical subjects, all but three inscribed by Cole to Anthony Gabler
by George Watson Cole; Anthony Gabler
- near fine
- Near Fine
Standard Delivery: 6 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Common Crow Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- 13 publications on bibliographical subjects, all but three inscribed by Cole to Anthony Gabler
- George Watson Cole; Anthony Gabler
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Quantity available
- Place of Publication
- Chicago, New York, Cambridge, etc.
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Common Crow Books
(1) PAYMENT: MC, Visa, Cash, Check, Paypal. Payment due within 10 days of order. (2) POST: Priority with delivery confirm $7.50 domestic, Media $5.00, more for larger books & sets, foreign countries calculated at point of sale. (3) RETURNS: Books returnable if not as described within 7 days of receipt. (4) DISCOUNTS: We discount reciprocally to fellow dealers with open shops or online searchable inventory. (5) CONTACT: email email@example.com - we respond within 24 hours. THANKS FOR YOUR ORDERS!!
About the Seller
About Common Crow Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- A book that is less then 3 inches in width and ...[more]
- A copy of an article or reference material that once appeared in a larger publication.