Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Divinarum Sententiarum aureus imber quo cælica verè lingua S. Antonii Patavini Christianum Orbem ad Virtutem irrigauit (Divine comments of st. Anthony of Padua) – In Latin language.
PATAVII (Padua), Typis Sardi, 1659.
Pp. /21/ + 222 + /42/ Size: 14,2 x 7,7 cm
Extremely rare work on one of the most important 13th century Doctors of the Church: Fernando Martins de Bulhões (Antonii Patavani), also known as Antonio di Padova and António de Lisboa. This book is about the saint's eloquent preaching, advices and morals.
Binding: Re-bound vellum. Sticker and ink inscription on the front cover. Minor wormhole damage on the front cover, signs of wear, cracked joint on the front cover. Condition: Stamped by the previous owner on flyleaf. Foxing, wormholes near the gutter on some of the pages trough textblock, cracked gutter between pp. 194 and 195, minor dog-ears on some of the pages, water stain from pp. 217 trough to the end not affecting text integrity.
For condition and details see the scans.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Sigedon LTD (SC)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- 1659 Antonio da Padova Patavini Divinarum Sententiarum Holy Oration Padua Saint
- Antonio di Padova
- Re-bound vellum. Sticker and ink inscription on the front cover. Minor wormhole damage on the front cover, signs of wear, cracke
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- Typis Sardi
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
All packages are sent via registered airmail. All the purchases are tracked.
Estimated time of delivery:
- Europe and Russia: 4 - 15 working days
- US and Canada: 10 - 25 working days
- Rest of the world: 10 - 30 working days
Buyers are entitled to a partial refund in case items arrive damaged.
Returns are accepted within 30 days of arrival or 90 days from the sale, whichever is greater.
About the Seller
About Sigedon LTD
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The inside margin of a book, connecting the pages to the joints near the binding.
- In reference to a hinge or a book's binding, means that the glue which holds the opposing leaves has allowed them to separate,...[more]
- Vellum is a sheet of specialty prepared skin of lamb, calf, or goat kid used for binding a book or for printing and writing. ...[more]