Stock Photo: Cover May Be Different
THE 4 REALITIES OF SUCCESS DURING and AFTER COLLEGE: For College Students, Recent Grads and Young Adults
by Barry Roth
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
AuthorHouse, 2005 AuthorHouse. 2005 Paperback. First edition xxxvi 451 pages, absolutely minor shelfwear but this is A BRAND NEW BOOK UNUSED. Full refund if not satisfied. 24 hour despatch. If not pictured in this listing, a scan of the actual book is available on request.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- D2D Books (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- THE 4 REALITIES OF SUCCESS DURING and AFTER COLLEGE: For College Students, Recent Grads and Young Adults
- Barry Roth
- Soft cover
- Book Condition
- New New
- Quantity Available
- 1st Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Date Published
- BUSINESS ECONOMICS FINANCE
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio member since 2023
Ask Seller a Question
About D2D Books
D2D Books specialise in all genre of books from new to old, in particular : Philosophy, Religion, Theology, Archaeology, Antiquity, Architecture, Classical and Political.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...