40 Futures: Experts Predict What's Next for Biblical Archaeology
by Biblical Archaeology Society; Biblical Archaeology Society [Editor]
10 Copies Available from This Seller
(You can add more at checkout.)
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Biblical Archaeology Society, 2015-12-15. Paperback. New. New softcover, book is clean and tight.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- RWL GROUP (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- 40 Futures: Experts Predict What's Next for Biblical Archaeology
- Biblical Archaeology Society; Biblical Archaeology Society [Editor]
- Book condition
- New New
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Biblical Archaeology Society
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
HEAVIER & OVERSIZED ITEMS WILL BE CHARGED ACTUAL SHIPPING COST. INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING ALSO AT COST. RETURNS HAPPILY ACCEPTED UPON NOTIFICATION VIA E-MAIL OR PHONE WITHIN 3 DAYS OF RECEIPT.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Desert Hot Springs, California
Ask Seller a Question
About RWL GROUP
WE ARE AN ON LINE BOOK STORE SPECIALIZING IN SCHOLARLY ACADEMIC BOOKS. WE OFFER QUICK SHIPPING, PROFESSIONAL PACKAGING PLUS FREE TRACKING/DELIVERY CONFIRMATION. WE HAVE BEEN IN THE BOOK BUSINESS FOR OVER 35 YEARS. WE LOOK FORWARD TO DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU!
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.