Stock Photo: Cover may not represent actual copy or condition available.
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Little, Brown and Company, 2007-05-08. First Edition. Hardcover. Very Good. Stated First edition, first printing, full number line starting with "1". DJ intact and in very good condition. Minor wear, mostly around the edges.. Unconditional money back guarantee.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- TangledWebMysteries (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The 6th Target
- James Patterson; Maxine Paetro
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Little, Brown and Company
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
Terms of Sale
All returns accepted for any reason, refunds given promptly after return of book.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2004
Ask Seller a Question
Tangled Web Mysteries and Oddities was started in 1995 as a bookstore in downtown historic Salem, MA, and is now based in beautiful Kennebunkport, Maine. We are a Mother and Daughter run business, and have been selling online since 2001. We specialize in hard to find mystery series, children's books, and other collectible and hard to find titles.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- number line
- A series of numbers appearing on the copyright page of a book, where the lowest number generally indicates the printing of that...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]