70, The New 50: Retirement Management: Retaining The Energy And Expertise Of Experienced Employees
by Byham, William C
- very good
- Very Good/Very Good
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Woodlawn, Illinois, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Granada Bookstore (Member IOBA) (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- 70, The New 50: Retirement Management: Retaining The Energy And Expertise Of Experienced Employees
- Byham, William C
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket Condition
- Very Good
- Quantity Available
- 1st Edition 2nd Printing
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- DDI Press
- Place of Publication
- Bridgeville, Pennslyvania, U.S.A.
- Date Published
- Baby Boom Generation - Employment - United States; Older People - Employment - United States; Retirement - Planning. Human Resources & Personnel Management, Labor, Management
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Granada Bookstore (Member IOBA)
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Granada Bookstore (Member IOBA)
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has been...
- Number Line
- A series of numbers appearing on the copyright page of a book, where the lowest number generally indicates the printing of that...
- A plain weave fabric normally made from cotton or linen which is stiffened with starch or other chemicals to cover the book...
- A common abbreviation for Front Free End Paper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....