Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
A must for every bibliophile, no matter your collecting interest. Now in its eighth edition, ABC is the comprehensive reference work for book collectors and dealers everywhere.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- The Book House in Dinkytown (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- ABC for Book-Collectors
- Carter, John
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- Second edition revised
- Alfred A. Knopf
- Date published
Terms of Sale
The Book House in Dinkytown
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About The Book House in Dinkytown
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- remainder mark
- Usually an ink marking of some sort which indicates that the book was designated a remainder. In most cases, it can be found on...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- The paste-down is the portion of the endpaper that is glued to the inner boards of a hardback book. The paste-down forms an...[more]