ABC FOR BOOK COLLECTORS
by Carter, John
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
A crisp, tight, unmarked, copy of the Fifth edition, revised.
A must for every bibliophile, no matter your collecting interest. Often reprinted and updated, ABC is the comprehensive reference work for book collectors and dealers everywhere.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Waugh Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- ABC FOR BOOK COLLECTORS
- Carter, John
- Book condition
- Used - Very good +
- Jacket condition
- very good +
- Quantity available
- Fifth edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]