Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Old Bookshelf (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Above Her Station: The Story of a Young Woman's Life.
- Nathusius, Maria (Translated By Mrs. Herman Philip)
- Book condition
- Used - Fair
- Follett, Foster and Company
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- "German Literature"
- Bookseller catalogs
- Literature and Fiction;
- 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall
Terms of Sale
We accept payment by check or money order in U.S. currency, PayPal, or by credit card through Biblio.com. We guarantee the condition of every book as it is described in the Biblio.com website. If you're dissatisfied with your purchase (incorrect book/not as described/damaged) or if the order hasn't arrived, you're eligible for a refund within 30 days of the estimated delivery date. If you've changed your mind about a book that you've ordered, please contact us and we'll respond within 2 business days.
About the Seller
About Old Bookshelf
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Foxing is the age related browning, or brown-yellowish spots, that can occur to book paper over time. When this aging process...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]