Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
1929. PAGE, Elwin L. Abraham Lincoln in New Hampshire. Boston; Houghton Mifflin Company, 1929. 1st ed. xii,165pp. Portrait frontis., portraits, plates. Orig. boards, printed paper spine label. Tiny chip to head of spine, else near fine. One of 785 copies. "A detailed study of Lincoln's speaking tour in 1860 and its influence on his career" Monaghan 3124.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- George S. MacManus Company (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Abraham Lincoln in New Hampshire
- PAGE, Elwin L
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- Date published
- BIOG, LINCOLN, A, PRESIDENTS, NHXX, POLIT HX, CW
Terms of Sale
George S. MacManus Company
We accept VS or MC or we will hold for a check. Books may be returned with the original packing slip within 7 days. Domestic Shipping via UPS is $5.00 for 1st volume, $2.50 for each additional volume. International rates given upon request.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2005
Bryn Mawr,, Pennsylvania
Ask Seller a Question
About George S. MacManus Company
Our inventory of over 45,000 catalogued titles focuses primarily on 18th and 19th century Americana with specialities such as Voyages and Travels, Local Histories, Indians and the West and the Civil War. Also included in our collection are English and American literary first editions, Limited Edition Club selections and Books about Books.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- spine label
- The paper or leather descriptive tag attached to the spine of the book, most commonly providing the title and author of the...[more]