An Abridgment of the First Part of My Ld. Coke's Institutes..
by Coke, Sir Edward; Hawkins, William, Editor
- See description
Clark, New Jersey
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- The Lawbook Exchange Ltd (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- An Abridgment of the First Part of My Ld. Coke's Institutes..
- Coke, Sir Edward; Hawkins, William, Editor
- London, 1714. 2nd. ed.
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- Date Published
- REPORTS, COKE, GREAT BRITAIN, ANTIQ1418, 67360.JPG
Terms of Sale
The Lawbook Exchange Ltd
All items are offered subject to prior sale.
We are happy to accept orders by telephone, fax, e-mail or through our website. We welcome visitors, although an advance contact is advised. Our office hours are: Monday through Friday from 10 AM to 6 PM.
Terms: Appropriate sales tax will be added for residents of New Jersey. Foreign remittances must be in U.S. dollars, by check drawn on a U.S. bank, by international money order, or by wire transfer. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card and American Express credit cards.
Shipping Charges: Will be applied to all orders. Domestic orders will be shipped via either Federal Express Ground Service or United Parcel Service, unless we receive other instructions. All overseas orders will be shipped via Federal Express, or USPS Air Service. All books are packed with requisite care.
Warranty & Returns: Any item may be returned within fourteen (14) days of receipt for any reason; prior notification is necessary and returned items must be carefully packed and arrive safely.
On-Line Catalogues: Our latest catalogues, some featuring specific subjects and special offers, can be viewed on our website.
We purchase books on topics similar to those which appear in our inventory, and appreciate offers of either single items or whole collections.
About the Seller
About The Lawbook Exchange Ltd
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- Calf or calf hide is a common form of leather binding. Calf binding is naturally a light brown but there are ways to treat... [More]
- raised band(s)
- Raised bands refer to the ridges that protrude slightly from the spine on leather bound books. The bands are created... [More]
- In reference to a hinge or a book's binding, means that the glue which holds the opposing leaves has allowed them to separate,... [More]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback.... [More]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet... [More]