An Account of Corsica, the Journal of a Tour to that Island; and Memoirs of Pascal Paoli. Illustrated with a New and Accurate Map of Corsica
by Boswell, James
- very good
- Very Good
Granville, New York, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- The Wild Muse (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- An Account of Corsica, the Journal of a Tour to that Island; and Memoirs of Pascal Paoli. Illustrated with a New and Accurate Map of Corsica
- Boswell, James
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good
- Robert and Andrew Foulis for Edward and Charles Dilly in the Poultry, London
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Literary & Modern First Editions; Travel and Exploration;
Terms of Sale
The Wild Muse
Returnable within 10 days.
About the Seller
About The Wild Muse
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...
- Half Title
- The blank front page which appears just prior to the title page, and typically contains only the title of the book, although, at...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Raised Band(s)
- Raised bands refer to the ridges that protrude slightly from the spine on leather bound books. The bands are created in the...
- Title Page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...
- A technique of printing where the inked image or text is ...
- The lower most portion of the spine when the book is standing vertically.
- First State
- used in book collecting to refer to a book from the earliest run of a first edition, generally distinguished by a change in some...
- Text Block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a book....
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- Calf or calf hide is a common form of leather binding. Calf binding is naturally a light brown but there are ways to treat the...
Join the Bibliophiles’ Club and start saving 10% on every book.
$29.95 / Year