Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Cedar Rapids, Iowa: The Junior Class of Coe College, 1926. Hardcover. Leatherette over boards. Poor condition. Sewn binding cracked in several locations. Front hinge of cover torn. Covers warped. Corners bumped and frayed. Contents appear unmarked. Not from a library. 324 pages.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Books of the World (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Acorn 1926 (Yearbook of Coe College, Cedar Rapids, Iowa)
- George E. Simpson (ed)
- Book condition
- Used - Poor
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- The Junior Class of Coe College
- Place of Publication
- Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- Date published
- yearbook, yearbooks, Coe College, Cedar Rapids
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Books of the World
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives mis-described or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2017
Ask Seller a Question
About Books of the World
Selling books from around the world. I am not a professional bookseller. Rather, I am finding new homes for the library I have collected over five decades.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- A book with significant wear and faults. A poor condition book is still a reading copy with the full text still readable. Any...[more]
- In reference to a hinge or a book's binding, means that the glue which holds the opposing leaves has allowed them to separate,...[more]