Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Chicago: Lakeside Press, 1948. 170 pp., small map, illus., index. Cloth worn at top 1/2" and bottom 1" of spine but otherwise a fine copy. Narrative of a journey to the gold rush overland in 1849.. 1st. Of This Ed.. Cloth. Very Good.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- The Wright Collection (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- ACROSS THE PLAINS IN FORTY-NINE.
- Shaw, Reuben Cole
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- 1st. Of This Ed.
- Lakeside Press
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Southwest, Lakeside
Terms of Sale
The Wright Collection
All books are returnable within 10 days of receipt in same condition as received. Return postage is buyers responsibility unless book description was inaccurate. Please call and state intention to return as others may be interested in the book you are returning. We ship media mail unless Priority is requested. ALL TEXAS ORDERS WILL HAVE 8.25% SALES TAX ADDED.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2003
Ask Seller a Question
About The Wright Collection
Family owned business that has been in the family since the early 1900s. We Specialize in Texas and the Southwest.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]