Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Sir Isaac Pitman & Sons, London, 1965. First Edition. Hardcover. Very Good Condition/Very Good. Size: Octavo (standard book size). 126 pp. Text is free of previous owner's markings. Binding is tight, covers and spine fully intact. No foxing in this copy. General shelf wear to dust jacket, with small chips and tears along the edges. Dust Jacket price-clipped. Previous owner's signature in ink. Edges neat, intact, and free of foxing, but a bit dusty. General shelfwear to covers edges and corners with creasing on the cover. Quantity Available: 1. Shipped Weight: Under 1 kilo. Category: Art & Design; Painting; Britain/UK; 1960s; #18652; Reference. Pictures of this item not already displayed here available upon request. Inventory No: 50475. .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Ayerego Books (IOBA) (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Acrylic Painting
- John FitzMaurice Mills
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good Condition
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Sir Isaac Pitman & Sons
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- BZDB108 NOISBN Art & Design; Painting; Britain/UK; 1960s; #18652; Reference. Acrylic Painting
- Bookseller catalogs
- Reference; Art & Design;
Terms of Sale
Ayerego Books (IOBA)
Books shipped twice a week. Returns accepted if book misdescribed.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2003
Ask Seller a Question
About Ayerego Books (IOBA)
A store-front bookstore, however, a majority of business done through the Internet
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...[more]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]