Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: The Bibliographical Society, 1936. Wraps. Good. Printed wraps. Pagination runs 264-293, plus several pages of illustrations in the rear. An offprint from the Transactions of the Bibliographical Society, containing information on the discovery of 32 new compartments, with descriptions and names of the books in which they were found, This work is a supplement to "Title Page Borders used in England and Scotland 1485-1640." GOOD condition. Uneven browning and offsetting to the covers, with splitting to the wrappers along the spine.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Mare Booksellers (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Additions to Title-Page Borders 1485-1640
- Ferguson, F.S
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Quantity available
- The Bibliographical Society
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Books About Books;
Terms of Sale
Cashier\'s checks and money orders accepted. No personal checks.Items may be returned within 30 days for full refund less shipping cost.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2005
Dover, New Hampshire
Ask Seller a Question
About Mare Booksellers
Mare Booksellers provides an eclectic range of books, with a focus on literature, poetry, and history.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A copy of an article or reference material that once appeared in a larger publication.
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]