Addresses on Homely and Religious Subjects, Delivered Before the Children of the Hebrew Orphan Asylum
by Baar, Dr Hermann, Superintendent
- Good+/No Jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Steam Printing Office of the R.O.A. Industrial School, 1880 A fairly solid book clean and bright. A small numerical notation on opposing title page but otherwise unmarked by signatures. A bookplate has been removed from front pastedown endpaper leaving a white pull on the bron endpaper.. Frone endpaper split to webbing but boards still attached.. Gilt page edges still bright. Brown embiossed cloth boards with black decorative border and a title framed with a gilt design. 1 1/4 inch split on top front spine but all spine present. Shelfwear rubbling and bumping present to all edges but as would be expected for a book of this age.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Addresses on Homely and Religious Subjects, Delivered Before the Children of the Hebrew Orphan Asylum
- Baar, Dr Hermann, Superintendent
- Cloth Boards
- Book condition
- Used - Good+
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Steam Printing Office of the R.O.A. Industrial School
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Addresses Hebrew Orphan Asylum
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the... [More]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]