Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
LONDON: WARD LOCK AND CO, LTD, 1944. REPRINT . Original Cloth. Very Good/Very Good. 12mo - over 6¾ - 7¾" tall. VG original cloth in vg dustwrapper, with minor chipping to corners and head and heel of spine and 1cm open tear to base of rear panel. Pages clean and binding tight. Wrapper surprisingly bright.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Tobo Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- ADELE AND CO
- YATES, DORNFORD
- Original Cloth
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- Quantity available
- WARD LOCK AND CO, LTD
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- 12mo - over 6¾ - 7¾" tall
Terms of Sale
14 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 14 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2017
Ask Seller a Question
About Tobo Books
Tobo Books is a small family owned dealership working out of Hampshire, UK. We are always looking for new, interesting and unusual items, so do come back from time to time and see what's new!
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or...[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- Also known as book jacket, dust cover, or dust wrapper, a dust jacket is a protective and decorative cover for a book that is...[more]
- The lower most portion of the spine when the book is standing vertically.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...[more]