Adobe Doorways [Hardcover] by Pillsbury, Dorothy L
by Dorothy L. Pillsbury
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The University of New Mexico Press, 1953-01-01. First Edition, Second Printing. Hardcover. Acceptable. Order today-sent today with tracking number, M-F*. This is an acceptable looking ex-library book. Besides the usual labels and stamps this book has a worn look and feel along with no dust jacket. We protect your purchase with damage-resistant double-layer bubble-wrap packaging where possible. Your purchase helps fund small charities in Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana. *Our delivery standard: order received by 2PM Eastern US time goes out by 4:30 PM M-F.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- BooksForTheNeedy.com (US)
- Seller’s Inventory #
- Adobe Doorways [Hardcover] by Pillsbury, Dorothy L
- Dorothy L. Pillsbury
- Book condition
- Used - Acceptable
- Quantity available
- First Edition, Second Printing
- The University of New Mexico Press
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. If the return is a buyer error we refund the book price upon its return in same condition as when sold.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2010
Ask Seller a Question
When you purchase your books from BooksForTheNeedy.com you are helping make the world a better place. Your purchase creates funding for small non-profits who help lift up the world and those who are hurting in it. Operated as an outreach program of Revelation Spiritual Church in Cincinnati Ohio, the funds go to 2 food banks, a literacy program, an animal-rescue organization, 2 struggling churches, a small rural catholic school, 8 small libraries whose budgets have been slashed, and 2 small college libraries with budget problems. In addition the funds support a housing program for abused women, a cancer-wellness center and a foundation dedicated to spreading information about Feldenkrais. Thank you for your interest.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,... [More]
- A non-traditional book condition description that generally refers to a book in readable condition, although no standard exists... [More]