Advanced Techniques of Hypnosis
by Powers, Melvin
- very good
- Very Good
Standard Delivery: 6 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- S. Howlett-West Books (member of ABAA & ILAB) (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Advanced Techniques of Hypnosis
- Powers, Melvin
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Wilshire Book Company
- Place of Publication
- Hollywood, CA
- Date published
- Hypnotism, Melvin Powers, Sleep study, Hypnosis, Hypnotism
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
S. Howlett-West Books (member of ABAA & ILAB)
$5.00 for Media mail shipping for first book & $1.50 for each succeeding title.(please note that packages shipped this method can take up to four weeks to arrive) or Priority rate shipping or Fed Ex for $7.00 for the first book & $2.50 for each additional title. All books mailed with care and in most cases will include automatic delivery confirmation for tracking ability. International customers charged at cost. We offer a 20% dealer discount. Please let us know if order is for resale. Gladly accepting checks, money orders and VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER, AMERICAN EXPRESS and Pay Pal . Two week returns for any reason with prior notification. Email preferred, or leave message on answering machine. We check messages at least twice a day. Come visit out New website at : showlettwestbooks.com. Always buying individual titles or collections. Please contact us for details.
About the Seller
About S. Howlett-West Books (member of ABAA & ILAB)
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.