Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
G P Putnam's Sons, NY, 1964-01-01. Hardcover. Very Good. Hardcover, no jacket. G.P. Putnam's Sons, New York, 1964. Black and white photos throughout, a charming history of a New York Favorite, the one and only Elsie the Cow. Endpapers are somewhat foxed and pages show some rubbing and light tanning. No marks or writing. Gray cloth covered boards with titles and decorative image of Elsie on cover in very good condition. Some small lighter grey areas on back cover, and a tiny puncture at spine edge, this doesn't affect the binding which is still sound, VG condition overall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Barner Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Adventures with Elsie: The Famous Cow
- Lee David Hamilton
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- G P Putnam's Sons, NY
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Full guarantee--if not satisfied, please return book for full refund.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2003
New Paltz, New York
Ask Seller a Question
About Barner Books
On-line sales of top quality books. Also operating BARNER BOOKS in New Paltz New York - outstanding selection of Used, Out-of-Print and some new books. Barner Books features a broad selection of handmade journals.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or...[more]
- Foxing is the age related browning, or brown-yellowish spots, that can occur to book paper over time. When this aging process...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]