Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
LONDON: FREDERICK WARNE AND CO, 1892. REPRINT . Decorated Cloth. Very Good/No Jacket. Circa 1892 from inscription to title page and front endpaper. Very clean and tidy book, minor rubbing to extremities. Part of the Chandos Classics series, in burgundy cloth. A superior copy.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Tobo Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- ADVENTURES OF GIL BLAS OF SANTILLANE
- LE SAGE
- Decorated Cloth
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity available
- FREDERICK WARNE AND CO
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
14 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 14 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2017
Ask Seller a Question
About Tobo Books
Tobo Books is a small family owned dealership working out of Hampshire, UK. We are always looking for new, interesting and unusual items, so do come back from time to time and see what's new!
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.