The Adventures of Huckeberry Finn.
by Twain, Mark
Standard Delivery: 30 to 30 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Commonly named among the Great American novels, The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, written by Mark Twain, is generally regarded as the sequel to his earlier novel, The Adventures of Tom Sawyer; however, in Huckleberry Finn, Twain focused increasingly on the institution of slavery and the South. Narrated by Huckleberry “Huck” Finn in Southern antebellum vernacular, the novel gives vivid descriptions of people and daily life along the Mississippi River while following the adventure of Huck and a runaway slave, Jim, rafting their way to freedom.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
A must read classic
- N. G. Lawrie Books. (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Adventures of Huckeberry Finn.
- Twain, Mark
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Penguin Books.
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Mark Twain Novel.
- Bookseller catalogs
- Paperback Fiction;
- 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall
Terms of Sale
N. G. Lawrie Books.
Returns if not as described; please e mail first to notify us.
About the Seller
About N. G. Lawrie Books.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
This Book’s Categories
- Fiction & Literature Action & Adventure
- Fiction & Literature Fiction by Region American Fiction
- Fiction & Literature Classic Literature
- Fiction & Literature Individual Authors Mark Twain
- Fiction & Literature Literary Studies Literary Criticism
- Children & Juvenile Juvenile & Young Adult Juvenile Fiction & Literature Juvenile Classics