Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Light soiling to the covers and spine; small cloth tears at 3 of the corner tips. Tight binding. No cracks. No loose pages. The pages are in very good condition - mostly clean with no writing and only a few random ink smudges and light stains.
Commonly named among the Great American novels, The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, written by Mark Twain, is generally regarded as the sequel to his earlier novel, The Adventures of Tom Sawyer; however, in Huckleberry Finn, Twain focused increasingly on the institution of slavery and the South. Narrated by Huckleberry “Huck” Finn in Southern antebellum vernacular, the novel gives vivid descriptions of people and daily life along the Mississippi River while following the adventure of Huck and a runaway slave, Jim, rafting their way to freedom.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
A must read classic
- CraigsClassics (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
- Mark Twain
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Quantity available
- Charles L. Webster & Co.
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- mark twain, samuel clemens, extracts adams diary, huckleberry finn, tom sawyer, celebrated jumping frog, life on the mississippi, innocents abroad, the gilded age, roughing it, connecticut yankee king arthurs court, works twain, pudd'nhead wilson, mysteri
- Bookseller catalogs
- Children's Classics; Literature / Fiction;
Terms of Sale
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
This Book’s Categories
- Children & Juvenile Children's Classics
- Fiction & Literature Action & Adventure
- Fiction & Literature Fiction by Region American Fiction
- Fiction & Literature Classic Literature
- Fiction & Literature Individual Authors Mark Twain
- Fiction & Literature Literary Studies Literary Criticism
- Children & Juvenile Juvenile & Young Adult Juvenile Fiction & Literature Juvenile Classics