Adventures Of Huckleberry Finn
by Twain, Mark [; Samuel Langhorne Clemens]
Summerville, South Carolina, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Commonly named among the Great American novels, The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, written by Mark Twain, is generally regarded as the sequel to his earlier novel, The Adventures of Tom Sawyer; however, in Huckleberry Finn, Twain focused increasingly on the institution of slavery and the South. Narrated by Huckleberry “Huck” Finn in Southern antebellum vernacular, the novel gives vivid descriptions of people and daily life along the Mississippi River while following the adventure of Huck and a runaway slave, Jim, rafting their way to freedom.
A must read classic
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Books Tell You Why, Inc. (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Adventures Of Huckleberry Finn
- Twain, Mark [; Samuel Langhorne Clemens]
- Illustrated by Barry Moser
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Pennyroyal Press
- Place of Publication
- West Hatfield, MA
- Date Published
- Collectible Rare Out-Of-Print
- Bookseller catalogs
- Fiction / Young Adult; Legendary Authors / Twain, Mark; Legendary Books; By Year Of Issue / 1880s; ABAA-VBF;
Terms of Sale
Books Tell You Why, Inc.
Shipping after receipt of payment. S.C. residents agree that 7.5% Sales Tax will be added to their invoice. The whole purchase cost (incl. shipping & handling) will be refunded if listing is inaccurate or shipment is damaged. Returns need to be authorized prior to their shipment within 14 days of your receipt.
About the Seller
About Books Tell You Why, Inc.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye. (see also...
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the...
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description. Further,...
This Book’s Categories
- Autographs & Signed Books Signed Books
- Bindings & Editions First Editions
- Fiction & Literature Action & Adventure
- Fiction & Literature Fiction by Region American Fiction
- Fiction & Literature Classic Literature
- Fiction & Literature Individual Authors Mark Twain
- Fiction & Literature Literary Studies Literary Criticism
- Children & Juvenile Juvenile & Young Adult Juvenile Fiction & Literature Juvenile Classics