Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
[PHILIP JOSE FARMER]. THE ADVENTURE OF THE PEERLESS PEER. Dell Publishing Co., New York 1976. First Edition. True first edition with the cover price of $1.25 on the front. Condition: Near Fine / Very Good. With a very few minor micro chips on edges, trivial mild soiling to covers typical of pulp fiction books of this age, otherwise barely read, pages are clean and binding tight, a about fine copy. Another rare pastiche pulp fiction from Philip Jose Farmer featuring his favorite characters; Tarzan who meets Sherlock Holmes, Dr. Watson and the Shadow. Cover art by Victor Gadino. Rare pulp fiction, collectible. 128 pgs 16 mo.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Astro Trader Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- THE ADVENTURES OF PEERLESS PEER
- Philip Jose Farmer
- Victor Gadino
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Dell Publishing Co.
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Philip Jose Farmer, Victor Gadino, Tarzan, Sherlock Holmes
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Astro Trader Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2020
Los Angeles , California
Ask Seller a Question
About Astro Trader Books
Astro Trader Books was founded in 2010 selling camera manuals, then branched into antiquarian, modern firsts, science fiction, fantasy, horror genres and pulp fiction.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]