Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The classic tale of a man shipwrecked on a remote island, and his struggle to retain his humanity against the forces of nature, as well as do battle with his own fears and loneliness.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Mammy Bears Books (AU)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Adventures Of Robinson Crusoe
- Defoe Daniel
- NICHOLSON, T H
- Book condition
- Used - Fair
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity available
- 13th Edition
- Ward Lock and Co
- Bookseller catalogs
- Children's Illustrated; Adventure;
Terms of Sale
Mammy Bears Books
I do my utmost to describe my books accurately, please read the description
The picture forms an important part of the description, please view the image carefully. Thanks
Book prices are net in Australian dollars, Shipping Rates are at cost and sent tracked with Australia Post.
SHIPPING ESTIMATES ARE BASED ON 500g PACKAGES.
MammyBearsBooks has individual book shipping costs already calculated.
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed.
About the Seller
About Mammy Bears Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Foxing is the age related browning, or brown-yellowish spots, that can occur to book paper over time. When this aging process...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]