The Adventures of Robinson Crusoe
by Defoe, Daniel
- Fine. Clean, tight, unread copy. Pristine but for light fading to very edges of moire end papers, common in these editions.
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The classic tale of a man shipwrecked on a remote island, and his struggle to retain his humanity against the forces of nature, as well as do battle with his own fears and loneliness.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Mullen Books, Inc. ABAA / ILAB (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Adventures of Robinson Crusoe
- Defoe, Daniel
- Leather bound
- Book condition
- Used - Fine. Clean, tight, unread copy. Pristine but for light fading to very edges of moire end papers, common in these editions.
- Quantity available
- The Franklin Library
- Place of Publication
- Franklin Center, Pennsylvania
- Date published
- Gallimaufry; Franklin Library; Daniel Defoe ; Defoe, Daniel ; ;
Terms of Sale
Mullen Books, Inc. ABAA / ILAB
S&H is complicated, so please inquire for actual rates to your location if outside the US! Minimum s&h within the US $7.50, via media mail or first class if small. Discounts on shipping for multiple items. Overseas or overnight at cost +$4 supplies and handling. Items returnable with prior notice if not as described within 7 days of delivery. Items 16 pages or less not returnable at all.
About the Seller
About Mullen Books, Inc. ABAA / ILAB
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- raised band(s)
- Raised bands refer to the ridges that protrude slightly from the spine on leather bound books. The bands are created...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]