Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The Adventures of Tom Sawyer, by Mark Twain, is a popular 1876 novel about a young boy growing up in the antebellum South on the Mississippi River in the town of St. Petersberg, based on the town of Hannibal, Missouri.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
This Book about a kid with a Extraordinary adventures.
Terms of Sale
About the Seller
About Tobo Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
This Book’s Categories
- Children & Juvenile Childrenâ€™s Fiction & Literature
- Fiction & Literature Fiction by Region American Fiction
- Fiction & Literature Classic Literature
- Fiction & Literature Historical Fiction
- Fiction & Literature Individual Authors Mark Twain
- Children & Juvenile Juvenile & Young Adult Juvenile Fiction & Literature Juvenile Classics