Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The Boy Travellers in the Far East - Part fifth. Illustrated. 473 pp.+1 colour plate h.t. Harper & Brothers, New York, 1884.
--- Pictorial cloth gilt. Some wear at corners and spine ends (see photos). Pages bright and clean. A dedication written on a blank page. Richly illustrated with engravings. Tight binding.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Pelargos Bookstore, MBS (GR)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Adventures of two youths in a journey through Africa
- Knox, Thomas W
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good-
- Quantity available
- Harper & Brothers
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- 19th century, Travel books, Illustrated Books, Engravings
Terms of Sale
Pelargos Bookstore, MBS
About the Seller
About Pelargos Bookstore, MBS
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,...[more]