Aegean Islands; the Cyclades, or; Life among the Insular Greeks; including An Introduction to Cycladic Archaeology and Folklore, Bibliography, Appendices, and Index
by Bent, James Theodore
- See description
Mansfield Center, Connecticut
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Mount Hope Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Aegean Islands; the Cyclades, or; Life among the Insular Greeks; including An Introduction to Cycladic Archaeology and Folklore, Bibliography, Appendices, and Index
- Bent, James Theodore
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- Enlarged edition
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Travel & Exploration;
Terms of Sale
Mount Hope Books
RETURNS: Books may be returned within 10 days of receipt for a refund- provided condition has not been altered. We request the courtesy of an e-mail giving notice that a return is on its way. Customers will assume responsibility for return postage unless the book is materially different than presented in the listing (ie. wrong book, inaccurate description) in which case Mount Hope Books will refund the return postage as well as the book price.
About the Seller
About Mount Hope Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or... [More]
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,... [More]