Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
NY: Thomas Y. Crowell & Co. Boards are intact, but covering of boards and spine has peeled away. Title page present, but detached. Gilt page edges. Text clean & unmarked, binding tight. We ship daily.. Hard Cover. Fair/No Jacket. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Top Notch books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Aeneid of Virgil
- Conington, John (translated)
- Book condition
- Used - Fair
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Thomas Y. Crowell & Co.
- Place of Publication
- Poetry, Literature
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Top Notch books
Orders are shipped daily through the US Post Office. We can ship through United Parcel Service or Federal Express upon request. We will ship internationally, rates determined by weight and destination. Books may be returned within 10 days for any reason, and within 30 days for cause.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2004
Ask Seller a Question
About Top Notch books
Top Notch Books has been selling books on-line for 6 years. We currently have over 125,000 books in our inventory and we add titles daily. Our books include rare, antique, out-of-print, collectible, signed, as well as gently used books that are a good read.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]