African art: its background and traditions, photographs by Hans Hinz
by Wassing, Rene S
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Bolerium Books Inc., ABAA/ILAB (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- African art: its background and traditions, photographs by Hans Hinz
- Wassing, Rene S
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Leon Amiel Publisher
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Africa; Art;
Terms of Sale
Bolerium Books Inc., ABAA/ILAB
All books subject to prior sale Major Institutions can be billed. ALL BOOKS ARE IN VERY GOOD CONDITION OR BETTER UNLESS NOTED. All books returnable for any reason within thirty days of receipt.
About the Seller
About Bolerium Books Inc., ABAA/ILAB
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- The page bound on the left side of a book, opposite to the recto page.