African Negro Art: A Bulletin for Teachers
by Miller, Marion E. with Muriel S. Wolle
- Contents mostly good, clean and tight but with some age toning to page edges. Covers brittle, torn, and detached.
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Mullen Books, Inc. ABAA / ILAB (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- African Negro Art: A Bulletin for Teachers
- Miller, Marion E. with Muriel S. Wolle
- Book condition
- Used - Contents mostly good, clean and tight but with some age toning to page edges. Covers brittle, torn, and detached.
- Quantity available
- University of Colorado Fine Arts Department
- Place of Publication
- Denver, Colorado
- Date Published
- African Art; African Negro Art ; African Negro Art; African Art ; ;
- Bookseller catalogs
- African Art;
Terms of Sale
Mullen Books, Inc. ABAA / ILAB
S&H is complicated, so please inquire for actual rates to your location if outside the US! Minimum s&h within the US $7.50, via media mail or first class if small. Discounts on shipping for multiple items. Overseas or overnight at cost +$4 supplies and handling. Items returnable with prior notice if not as described within 7 days of delivery. Items 16 pages or less not returnable at all.
About the Seller
About Mullen Books, Inc. ABAA / ILAB
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]