The African Veterinary Handbook
by Mackenzie, P. Z. & Simpson, R. M
- Good in Poor dust jacket
N. Ft. Myers, Florida
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Nairobi, Africa: SIR Isaac Pitman & Sons, Ltd.. Good in Poor dust jacket. 1956. 1st Edition stated. Hardcover. Browning to end papers, title page, and edges. . Chapters on diseases, parasites, first aid, etc. Fully indexed. dust (poor condition) in mylar cover to stop further damage. Rare.; 8vo 8" - 9" tall; 260 pages .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- A Book Legacy (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The African Veterinary Handbook
- Mackenzie, P. Z. & Simpson, R. M
- Book condition
- Used - Good in Poor dust jacket
- 1st Edition stated
- SIR Isaac Pitman & Sons, Ltd.
- Place of Publication
- Nairobi, Africa
- Date Published
- Africa, Animals, Veterinary Medicine
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
A Book Legacy
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Personal Checks, and money orders. We also accept PayPal, but if there is a fee we pass it on to buyer.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2006
N. Ft. Myers, Florida
Ask Seller a Question
About A Book Legacy
A Book Legacy has been in business for over 20 years as online booksellers. We specialize in Regional Americana, Genealogy, Military, Religion, Signed First Editions and more! We have an extensive Religious section with many rare books including booklets and pamphlets. A Book Legacy is a member of the Florida Antiquarian Booksellers Association (FABA) and adheres to it's strict ethical and business policies.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- A book with significant wear and faults. A poor condition book is still a reading copy with the full text still readable. Any... [More]