After Hours: Conversations With Lawrence Block (Signed First Edition)
by Block, Lawrence; Bulow, Ernie
- Very Fine/Very Fine
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Manasquan, New Jersey, United States
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Brenner's Books - Rare & Collectable (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- After Hours: Conversations With Lawrence Block (Signed First Edition)
- Block, Lawrence; Bulow, Ernie
- Book condition
- Used - Very Fine
- Jacket condition
- Very Fine
- 1st Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Univ of New Mexico Press
- Place of Publication
- Albuquerque, NM
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Signed/Inscribed; Mystery/Suspense/Crime Drama;
Terms of Sale
Brenner's Books - Rare & Collectable
All orders ship within one business day. Standard mail is USPS Media Mail.
All items are guaranteed to be as described or they may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund.
About the Seller
About Brenner's Books - Rare & Collectable
An eclectic mix of good books specializing in Sci-Fi, Mystery, General Antiquarian, Books About Books, Signed First Editions, Vintage Paperbacks, Modern Fiction and many, many others. Prompt, professional customer service, always!.
Please excuse any glare or reflections in the pictures. Books I know; photography not so much. I will answer any questions regarding condition if photos are unclear or provide additional photos if needed.
All books are stored in a temperature controlled library in a smoke free home. All books are professionally packed and shipped and all jacketed books will come with an archival Brodart jacket protector.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- Title Page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...