Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London, Great Britain: The Masonic Record, Ltd., 1948. Book. Good. Hardcover. 96+ pages, 12mo. No DJ. Originally published in 1934. This is a Revised and Enlarged edition, 1948. Tan cloth boards with dark blue lettering and ornate dark blue border design on front cover. Shelfwear: scuffing along edges and covers, fading along cover edges and spine, some scratch marks and light staining on covers, tanned page edges, some notation in pencil. Tightly bound. Volume is in Good condition..
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Russian Hill Bookstore (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- After the Lodge is Closed
- Bro. P.M
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- The Masonic Record, Ltd.
- Place of Publication
- London, Great Britain
- Date published
- CLAUSEN FREEMASONRY
Terms of Sale
Russian Hill Bookstore
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2017
San Francisco, California
Ask Seller a Question
About Russian Hill Bookstore
Russian Hill Bookstore, established in 1974, is one of the last family-owned used and new bookstores in San Francisco. We began as Sunset Bookstore in 1974, a small used bookshop servicing the Sunset District west of 19th Avenue, and have been in continual operation for the past 43 years. Over the years Sunset Bookstore has since closed and merged with Russian Hill Bookstore, which has grown to become also the best note card shop in the city, and a favorite place for toys and games for children of all ages.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]