After the Machine: Visual Arts and the Erasing of Cultural Boundaries
by Miles Orvell
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Powell's Bookstores Chicago (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- After the Machine: Visual Arts and the Erasing of Cultural Boundaries
- Miles Orvell
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- University Press of Mississippi
- Place of Publication
- Jackson, Mississippi, U.s.a.
- This edition first published
Terms of Sale
Powell's Bookstores Chicago
All orders subject to previous sale. Domestic Standard ships USPS Bound Printed Matter; Domestic Expedited ships UPS Ground; International ships via Air courier. All orders over $200.00 upgraded to UPS Ground without additional charge.