Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
LONDON: Hodder and Stoughton. ASSUMED FIRST EDITION . Hardcover. Good Only/No Jacket. No date, but appears to be 1929 from list of other books by Wallace in prelims. Mustard yellow cloth with red circle. Rubbed and worn marked with tears to cloth and head and heel of spine. A good reading copy.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Tobo Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- AGAIN THE RINGER
- EDGAR WALLACE
- Book condition
- Used - Good Only
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity available
- ASSUMED FIRST EDITION
- Hodder and Stoughton
- Place of Publication
Terms of Sale
14 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 14 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2017
Ask Seller a Question
About Tobo Books
Tobo Books is a small family owned dealership working out of Hampshire, UK. We are always looking for new, interesting and unusual items, so do come back from time to time and see what's new!
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The lower most portion of the spine when the book is standing vertically.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- reading copy
- Indicates a book that is perfectly serviceable for reading. It may have a defect or damage. As such, reading copy is not...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]