Age of Bronze, Volume 1: A Thousand Ships.
by Shanower, Eric
- Fine in a fine dust jacket.
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Orange, Ca.: Image Comics., 2001. 1st Edition.. Teal cloth, gilt titles.. Fine in a fine dust jacket.. 27.5x18.5 cm.. Inscribed and signed by the author with a profile sketch on the title page. weight: 1.6 lb. Black & white comic illustrations.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Zephyr Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Age of Bronze, Volume 1: A Thousand Ships.
- Shanower, Eric
- Teal cloth, gilt titles.
- Book condition
- Used - Fine in a fine dust jacket.
- Quantity available
- 1st Edition.
- Image Comics.
- Place of Publication
- Orange, Ca.
- Date Published
- 223 pp.
- Bookseller catalogs
- Graphic Novels;
- 27.5x18.5 cm.
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery for any reason.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2018
Ask Seller a Question
About Zephyr Books
Zephyr Books is owned and operated by Lee and Ivye Johnson. We have been in the book business in Reno, Nevada since 1994. We have operated both brick and mortar, as well as online exclusive shops. We closed our brick and mortar shop in 2013, and now offer an exclusive selection of rare, collectible, and antiquarian books online only.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has been... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the... [More]