Age Works: What Corporate America Must Do to Survive the Graying of the Workf..
by Goldberg, Beverly
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Sperry Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Age Works: What Corporate America Must Do to Survive the Graying of the Workf..
- Goldberg, Beverly
- Book condition
- New Like New
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Free Press
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
All orders will be processed within 2 business upon receipt of payment. Returns Policy: Books must be returned in the same condition as received and must be postmarked within one week of receipt. Shipping and handling charges are borne by the buyer unless the return is a result of our error.
About the Seller
About Sperry Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- remainder mark
- Usually an ink marking of some sort which indicates that the book was designated a remainder. In most cases, it can be found on...[more]