Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Seattle, WA: Superior Publishing Company, 1960. Book. Very Good. Hardcover. First Edition.. 190 pages, 4to. Out of Print. Jacket clipped. Profusely illustrated with b&w prints. Shelfwear to DJ: scuffing along edges and covers, many small tears and small missing pieces along edges, light tanning along edges. DJ in mylar. Light tanning along page edges, previous owner's name on front free endpaper. Otherwise, volume is tightly bound with clean and crisp pages. No marks. Volume is in Very Good condition. DJ in Good condition. DJ in mylar..
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Russian Hill Bookstore (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- This Was Air Travel
- Palmer Jr., Henry R
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- First Edition.
- Superior Publishing Company
- Place of Publication
- Seattle, WA
- Date published
- TRANSPORTATION AVIATION AIR TRAVEL
Terms of Sale
Russian Hill Bookstore
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2017
San Francisco, California
Ask Seller a Question
About Russian Hill Bookstore
Russian Hill Bookstore, established in 1974, is one of the last family-owned used and new bookstores in San Francisco. We began as Sunset Bookstore in 1974, a small used bookshop servicing the Sunset District west of 19th Avenue, and have been in continual operation for the past 43 years. Over the years Sunset Bookstore has since closed and merged with Russian Hill Bookstore, which has grown to become also the best note card shop in the city, and a favorite place for toys and games for children of all ages.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]