AIRCRAFT MARKINGS OF THE WORLD 1912-1967
by ROBERTSON, BRUCE
- VG/G+ DJ PRICE-CLIPPED, LIGHTLY EDGEWORN & SOILED. Pages: 232.
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Vintage-Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- AIRCRAFT MARKINGS OF THE WORLD 1912-1967
- ROBERTSON, BRUCE
- ILLUSTRATED THROUGHOUT
- Book condition
- Used - VG/G+ DJ PRICE-CLIPPED, LIGHTLY EDGEWORN & SOILED. Pages: 232.
- HARLEYFORD PUBLICATIONS
- Place of Publication
- LETCHWORTH, UK.
- Date Published
- PAGES CLEAN, BINDING TIGHT., AVIATION HISTORY, AIRPLANES, AIRCRAFT INSIGNIA, AIR FORCE HISTORY, WARPLANES
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Please indicate your preferred shipping method! Orders within the continental USA are shipped via media mail, unless otherwise arranged by you. We can also ship via USPS Priority Mail (uninsured).
Because of the USA situation with COVID and issues with USPS, we are currently shipping to USA addresses only.
If no shipping method is requested, we will ship via media mail (US Only). Washington state residents MUST add sales tax as per your local rate. All shipments are packed as carefully as possible. Larger books will cost more to ship Returns: You must notify us and return the book to us within 10 business days to receive a refund, with the item the same condition as when shipped. Shipping costs will not be refunded.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.