Aircraft In Profile Volume 1/Part One
by CAIN, Charles W. (general editor)
- Very Good in Good dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Windsor, Berkshire, England/Garden City, New York: Profile Publications Ltd./Doubleday & Company Inc.. Very Good in Good dust jacket. 1975. Hardcover. 0385099827 . Revised (4th) edition, 1975. A U.S. edition of the first volume in the Aircraft in Profile series, providing in-depth descriptions of twelve important aircraft models used in World War I and World War II. With dozens of color illustrations and black & white photos. A facsimile edition of the first volume in the series. Publishers' dust jacket sticker apologizes for the lessened quality of the photos. --- In blue paper-covered boards and with titling gilt-stamped on spine. Dust jacket with aircraft images on front and back. --- Remainder spray to lower textblock edge, otherwise a clean, firm, unmarked copy. Good only jacket with front cover cut-out, light soiling and creasing to edges.; tall 8vo 9" - 10" tall; 144 pages .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Bluebird Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Aircraft In Profile Volume 1/Part One
- CAIN, Charles W. (general editor)
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good in Good dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Profile Publications Ltd./Doubleday & Company Inc.
- Place of Publication
- Windsor, Berkshire, England/Garden City, New York
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- >>Military and Military Leaders;
Terms of Sale
All sales sold on a satisfaction guaranteed basis--all we ask is that you notify us within 30 days of purchase that you would like to return an item.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Bluebird Books
Bluebird Books is the bookselling business of Eric Mayer, operating from my base in Littleton, Colorado. I specialize in classic fiction and literature, books on birds and natural history, railroadiana, biography, history and many other genres. Bluebird Books features publications by the Modern Library and Everyman's Library. I offer free shipping on books shipped within the US via USPS Media Mail. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: I recommend that you use Biblio.com for your international orders because they have formed a partnership with Asendia to allow for much more affordable shipping on parcels weighing under 5 lb. (about 2.26 kg).
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Book(s) which are sold at a very deep discount to alleviate publisher overstock. Often, though not always, they have a remainder... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- An exact copy of an original work. In books, it refers to a copy or reproduction, as accurate as possible, of an original... [More]