Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
NY: Doubleday. VG. 1965. 1st American Edition. Hardcover. First US edition boundin blue cloth. B&W drawings, VG in DJ. Book has some dust spotting & light shelf wear to the cloth covers. Hinges tigh t, text clean.. DJ has small frays at the spine tips & some dust spots . Still , an attractive copy .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Dearly Departed Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Aircraft of the World
- Green, William & Pollinger, Gerald
- Book condition
- Used - VG
- 1st American Edition
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- AVIATION, AIRCRAFT, PLANES
Terms of Sale
Dearly Departed Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2009
Ask Seller a Question
About Dearly Departed Books
Selling books since 1978. We specialize in SF, Fantasy, Horror, Mystery, Western & Pulp Fiction. With an inventory of more than 35,000 Hardcover 1st editions, Vintage Paperbacks , Pulp Magazines & general antiquarian books. Store front open by chance or appointment.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]