Ajanta. The colour and monochrome reproductions of the Ajanta frescoes based on photography. With an explanatory text by G. Yazdani, M.A., and an introduction by Laurence Binyon. Volumes 1-3.
by Yazdani, Ghulam
- See description
Rye, East Sussex
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- John Randall (Books of Asia) (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Ajanta. The colour and monochrome reproductions of the Ajanta frescoes based on photography. With an explanatory text by G. Yazdani, M.A., and an introduction by Laurence Binyon. Volumes 1-3.
- Yazdani, Ghulam
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- published under the Special Authority of His Exalted Highness the Nizam
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- South Asia; INDIA; Art;
Terms of Sale
John Randall (Books of Asia)
Priority shipping is by UPS or Fedex. Standard shipping by international air mail.
All deliveries need to be signed for. Please check tracking details supplied, as during the current pandemic parcels are sometimes held for collection at your local depot.
Shipping may be more expensive for heavy books, or to some remote addresses. If necessary we will request supplementary payment.
Lighter books may be less expensive, in which case we will refund.
About the Seller
About John Randall (Books of Asia)
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description....[more]
- In reference to a hinge or a book's binding, means that the glue which holds the opposing leaves has allowed them to separate,...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]