Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: LIVERIGHT, 1971. THIS IS A VERY GOOD UNMARKED HARDBOUND COPY IN DUST JACKET OF THIS SCARCE BOOK BY THE GREAT E.M. FORSTER...ALBERGO EMPEDOCLE AND OTHER WRITINGS....PUB ...NEARLY 275 PAGES OF TEXT IN GREEN HARDBOUND IN GREEN DJ.....THE DJ SHOWS SOME CHIPPING....ETC BUT A REALLY NICE COPY AT A LOW PRICE EDITION NOT STATED BUT I WOULD THINK PROBABLY FIRST EDT.. HARDBOUND. HARDBOUND. Very Good TO NEAR FINE/Very Good. OCTAVO. E.M. FORSTER.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Moody Books, Inc (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- ALBERGO EMPEDOCLE AND OTHER WRITINGS
- FORSTER, E.M
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good TO NEAR FINE
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- E.M. FORSTER
Terms of Sale
Moody Books, Inc
Customer satisfaction is guaranteed or a full refund is given immediately if merchandise is returned promptly and safely.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2005
Johnson City, Tennessee
Ask Seller a Question
About Moody Books, Inc
We are an independent bookstore located in the northeastern corner of Tennessee. We have been in business for over 40 years and have approximately 400,000 used books in stock. We specialize in theology, rare and out of print books, and signed memorabilia.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...[more]
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]