Album du Mont-Athos.
by Kelliotes, L'Hieromoine Etienne
- See description
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Mont-Athos Sainte Koinotis du Mont-Athos, 1928, hardcover. Plates of the buildings, people, icons, etc. with historical notes of the 20 convents / monasteries of Mont-Athos in Greece. Text in Modern GREEK and FRENCH. Includes map. -- Hardcover, oblong 12x10 inches, AEG all-edges-gilt, plates printed on heavyweight paper and bound as cancels (that is, with stub showing). Condition: very good minus (hinge cracked but holding; metal at inner gutter rusted; outer pages edgeworn, foxed; corner bumped). -- Nice book despite the minor flaws: bright gold decoration on front-cover, the plates are bright and clear.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Bucks County Bookshop IOBA (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Album du Mont-Athos.
- Kelliotes, L'Hieromoine Etienne
- Book condition
- Sainte Koinotis du Mont-Athos
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Travel & Places;
Terms of Sale
Bucks County Bookshop IOBA
We pack carefully and ship promptly. U.S. customers may also pay with check or postal money order. Books are returnable in 30 days.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2003
Ask Seller a Question
About Bucks County Bookshop IOBA
Bucks County Bookshop adds regularly to our careful selection of Used, Scholarly and Collectible books. Please visit our Storefront and browse our seller-assigned catalogs for our Specialties. Or search for a specific book by author, title or keyword.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- In reference to a hinge or a book's binding, means that the glue which holds the opposing leaves has allowed them to separate,... [More]
- The inside margin of a book, connecting the pages to the joints near the binding.
- All Edges Gilt. Describes a book in which the top, fore edge and bottom of the outside of the pages are decorated with gold... [More]